Call for Tutorials
This year, FLAIRS will be including a small number of tutorials. Tutorials help show how to transition research into practice. We encourage tutorials that would be of broad interest to the artificial intelligence community. Tutorials will be held on the afternoon of May 17th, 2020.
We expect to offer 2-3 tutorials this year, divided into two 90 minute blocks with a short break in the middle.
Submissions for proposals for tutorials is now invited. Proposals must be submitted to the EasyChair conference system. Presenters for the tutorials will work closely with the special track coordinator and are expected to respond promptly and communicate regularly in order to maximize the potential impact of their tutorials. Proposals must be made using the tutorial template. Please include the following information in all proposals:
· A title and brief description of the tutorial content and its relevance to FLAIRS
· The names, affiliations, and email addresses of the tutorial presenters, along with a short bio paragraph.
· Any special requirements for technical equipment
· A brief outline of the tutorial structure, showing how the tutorial content will be covered in the two 90 minute blocks.
· Optional: A video clip of the presenters giving a talk or tutorial in the past
Special Track & Tutorial coordinator:
Fazel Keshtkar, St John's University, USA (email@example.com)
- February 3, 2020 Proposals for tutorials due
- February 10, 2020 Acceptance of tutorials
- February 18, 2020 Camera ready material due