Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Update: Conference gathering is canceled.
It is with great regret that we will CANCEL this years' FLAIRS conference (FLAIRS-33). Here is what that means:
- The FLAIRS-33 proceedings will be published with AAAI Press, as planned. If you have an accepted paper, it will be published.
- You will be refunded your registration. If you you are publishing a full/short paper, this will be a refund of all except $100 (publication fee). Poster abstracts, ordinary registrations, and student registrations will be fully refunded.
- Accepted full and short papers will have the option of presenting their work at FLAIRS-34. Doing so will require a new registration for FLAIRS-34 (student rate available for current students), and a submission to the FLAIRS-34 EasyChair when available. Depending on the number and nature of FLAIRS-33 presentations to FLAIRS-34, there may either be a FLAIRS-33 track or the papers folded into the topics of the FLAIRS-34 conference, at the discretion of next years' program Chair (Fazel Keshtkar).
- FLAIRS-34 (FLAIRS-2021) will be held in the same location, in Miami, with Keith Brawner as the General Conference Chair.
- We announce the FLAIRS-35 (2022) location at that conference. Roman Bartak will be General Conference Chair for FLAIRS-35 (2022).
- If you have reservations at the conference hotel, they will honor a REDUCED rate of $159 if you still would like to travel for vacation. Otherwise, if you do not intend to stay at the hotel, you should cancel your reservations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to E-mail. It will be a few days before refunds can be fully processed.
In cooperation with
FLAIRS-33 continues a tradition of presenting and discussing state of the art artificial intelligence and related research in a sociable atmosphere within a beautiful setting. Events include invited speakers, special tracks, discussion panels, and presentations of papers, posters, and awards. The presentation will be delivered by prominent financial and marketing specialists in the field of trading. Trading involves both traditional methods of trading and the use of automated trading robots such as Bitcoin System App to trade digital currencies such as Bitcoin. Take a look at this page https://coincierge.de/bitcoin-system-app/ if you want to learn more about this trading app before attending the conference. Traditionally, FLAIRS features not only some of the world’s leading researchers and excellent speakers, but also quality submissions from students.
FLAIRS-33 takes place at the DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort and Spa in North Miami Beach, FL. Located just steps from the rolling waves of Sunny Isles Beach, the resort invites you to enjoy the private beach, a swim in the beachside pool, or the full-service spa. Come enjoy the 12,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor conference space, featuring floor to ceiling windows with an unobstructed view of the Atlantic Ocean.
For information about the program contact:
For Special Tracks Proposals contact:
Fazel Keshtkar at [email protected]
For general information about the conference contact Keith Brawner at [email protected]
Submit papers using this link: EasyChair
In cooperation with: Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence